DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi everyone, from the UK.

twickers14

Reactions
I am the proud owner of a brand new Mavic Air 2 after having hummed and haad for far too long. As I have owned a Spark since May 18, I know a lot of the guys and gals on that Forum who have helped me with loads of things and very kindly admired the occasional vid/photo posting. I know a lot of them have MA2s etc so great to join you-you have been telling me to get one for a while. Super first flight just now in a gusty wind on top of the Bristol Downs here in the U.K. The set-up went smoothly and I am a happy (old) man! Here is the first shot with my new kit-Spark Forum members will have seen this angle before but it is presented here for the first time. Here’s to safe flying for all of us.7FB531FA-5BA2-4940-AFBA-D1546FF74F2F.jpeg

A special Hello from the Crossroads of America twickers14.

Glad to see you made it over here to the Mavic side of life. :)

There's a bunch of good folks over here.

Welcome to the Forum.

MA2 317 / SPARK 317

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you. It’s good to be here.

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again.

Welcome again!
We visit Naples FL every year (last visit 2019!) and can’t wait to get back and fly my MA2.

I've never actually visited Naples FL. We moved here just before Covid hit so we haven't had the opportunity to go around many places.

I am the proud owner of a brand new Mavic Air 2 after having hummed and haad for far too long. As I have owned a Spark since May 18, I know a lot of the guys and gals on that Forum who have helped me with loads of things and very kindly admired the occasional vid/photo posting. I know a lot of them have MA2s etc so great to join you-you have been telling me to get one for a while. Super first flight just now in a gusty wind on top of the Bristol Downs here in the U.K. The set-up went smoothly and I am a happy (old) man! Here is the first shot with my new kit-Spark Forum members will have seen this angle before but it is presented here for the first time. Here’s to safe flying for all of us.View attachment 135927
That shot is really beautiful.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada