DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi everyone, from the UK.

I am the proud owner of a brand new Mavic Air 2 after having hummed and haad for far too long. As I have owned a Spark since May 18, I know a lot of the guys and gals on that Forum who have helped me with loads of things and very kindly admired the occasional vid/photo posting. I know a lot of them have MA2s etc so great to join you-you have been telling me to get one for a while. Super first flight just now in a gusty wind on top of the Bristol Downs here in the U.K. The set-up went smoothly and I am a happy (old) man! Here is the first shot with my new kit-Spark Forum members will have seen this angle before but it is presented here for the first time. Here’s to safe flying for all of us.View attachment 135927
Real pretty! Welcome. Godspeed, Droniac

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

I am the proud owner of a brand new Mavic Air 2 after having hummed and haad for far too long. As I have owned a Spark since May 18, I know a lot of the guys and gals on that Forum who have helped me with loads of things and very kindly admired the occasional vid/photo posting. I know a lot of them have MA2s etc so great to join you-you have been telling me to get one for a while. Super first flight just now in a gusty wind on top of the Bristol Downs here in the U.K. The set-up went smoothly and I am a happy (old) man! Here is the first shot with my new kit-Spark Forum members will have seen this angle before but it is presented here for the first time. Here’s to safe flying for all of us
Hi Mark, happy flying!

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Hello and welcome to the Forum....All of you guys in the UK get some really nice pictures and video...your lush green foliage really is photogenic
Thanks. I have to admit that I do occasionally tickle the vibrancy button in Photos but not that much. We get so much rain here everything is green,including the residents!

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3