DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi Everyone I am a newbie Cannock Chase

GarryC

Reactions
I am retired and taking up Drone flying as hobby and take away boredom, I have purchased a 2nd hand Phantom 4 to practice but eventually Mavic Pro 2 if all is well, followed plenty of youtube videos but found information on this forum very useful as the NATS app that was recommended takes away any worry about fly zones. The P4 I intend to use on Cannock Chase, Hednesford hills with that in mind does anyone know if the BT tower interferes with GPS if so what is the safe fly distance from it ? the MP2 I intend for holidays etc, as it is so portable.....looking forward to this new venture. (my P4 arrives tomorrow)

I am retired and taking up Drone flying as hobby and take away boredom, I have purchased a 2nd hand Phantom 4 to practice but eventually Mavic Pro 2 if all is well, followed plenty of youtube videos but found information on this forum very useful as the NATS app that was recommended takes away any worry about fly zones. The P4 I intend to use on Cannock Chase, Hednesford hills with that in mind does anyone know if the BT tower interferes with GPS if so what is the safe fly distance from it ? the MP2 I intend for holidays etc, as it is so portable.....looking forward to this new venture. (my P4 arrives tomorrow)

There is a tower in Manchester which has lots of aerials on it, not sure if its a BT one, either way ive flown round it a couple of times with no issues, use facebook to search local groups, there are plenty of them
welcome to the club by the way, happy flying and remember the drone code

Welcome! Like you I’m really just getting started with a mpp. Like many I started on toy drones then when I discovered a Hubsan 501s I knew I was hooked.
Looking forward to seeing some of your video and wish all the best to you and yours.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki