DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi everyone.. im thinking about upgrading! what u think? :)

The power bank allows you to put up to 4 batteries on the charger at once. It only charges 1 at a time but when one finishes it starts charging the next. It is pretty slick. Put 4 batteries on it and leave it. You will like it.

The power bank allows you to put up to 4 batteries on the charger at once. It only charges 1 at a time but when one finishes it starts charging the next. It is pretty slick. Put 4 batteries on it and leave it. You will like it.

hmm.. strange, because there is also the "charging hub" - and that's what i thought was meant to charge multiple batteries at once?

hmm.. strange, because there is also the "charging hub" - and that's what i thought was meant to charge multiple batteries at once?

The power bank is to use the batteries as power banks. Unfortunately you can't charge the batteries on the go with the adapter, only the car charger.

okey, so then i can use a battery to charge my phone actually?

bummer.. so i cant buy a 20 000mah powerbank, and connect the charging-hub to that, and charge the Mavic-batteries on the go?

You are right. What I described is the charging hub. Power bank, not sure unless that is the main charger. It handles a battery charge and USB charging.

The mavic has really sensitive gimbal I heard. Mine was brand new DOA. Its really portable but be careful with the gimbal. you need to put the gimbal holder in place all the time when traveling. Thats all

Now it's finally paid! :)

Total amount was $1275 for the Fly More package (with all accesories) and included insured shipping

get the Mavic ;-) if you don't like it you can return it, I like it better overall than my P4
Simon in Spain

I finally got around to taking some good pics. They aren't to bad. I won't be retiring the inspire which will be used for important pics, but the portability of this camera (and the fun) makes up for its short comings

I finally got around to taking some good pics. They aren't to bad. I won't be retiring the inspire which will be used for important pics, but the portability of this camera (and the fun) makes up for its short comings

you posted them online? :)

I both own the P4Pro and the Mavic Pro. The Mavic had the blur image problems and is still at the DJI factory, some weeks now. Love the portability but when I take out the P4P it over classes the Mavic what image quality is concerned. For me the Mavic is ideal to take with me when I travel on my motorcycle. The P4P does all the other stuff. I would love to see a Mavic come out with the camera of the P4P.

I haven't as they weren't of a particularly interesting subject. Just some factory shots of a place my mate owns. Don't get me wrong, they are fine, but not of the quality of the inspire camera

Hi!

great with some input from an actuall owner :)

well.. have you been trying that "tripod mode", for smother shots?

the size is the most important, cause how good your drone might shot, it wont matter if its to bulky to take with you..

especially im going to use in at summer, in the archipelago here, shoting beaches, and landscaping, always when its bright and sunny to!

what do you think of the "out of the box" experience of the videoquality? does it need to be edited, or is it acceptable to just post online on youtube?

The out of the box quality was top notch. I have done some work to optimize for different scenes - it for landscapes it is set to the sweet spot straight out of the box. Some others modify the settings and go with a flatter color profile and tone range but I prefer it as is.

I did appreciate the helpful hints on YouTube on how to slow down the gimble up down pan and modify yaw sensitivity.

Have not had scenes where tripod mode was important so cannot comment there. I am getting better with planning my shots especially in moderate wind over the water - it helps to know where "upwind" is coming from since an arced shot will have a slanted horizon while the Mavic compensates

Last year i bought a Phantom 3 (standard), have had quite a bit of fun with it.. flying at the weekend house, filming over water and so on.. but i guess that i want "more"..

First thing, its quite large and heavy to carry around with my all the time, that's the main reason that i often leave home without it (with no car, i just can't bare to bring it with me everywhere..), and that made me think about getting a smaller and more convenient one!

Right now the backpack is to large.. and it doesn't even fit everything needed (extra propellers, loading cables, holder for the cellphone/tablet and so on)

Also.. to get the remote to fit in the bag, i need to use a miniature screwdriver and just dismount the holder for the cellphone/tablet, otherwise it just wont fit in the bag!

Also the holder often "flings" all over the place, because the cellphone is so heavy that the holder doesn't all keep it in one place (i got a One +3 with about 5-6" screen)

Second.. i would really like a drone with a little more reach + batterytime!

I've been watching about 15-20 different "unboxing" and "flight test" -videos on youtube, and that make's me pretty sure that i would appreciate the capability of the DJI Mavic Pro..

But now im reaching out to you guys.. what's your opinion?

I want both good and bad remarks, everything is welcome :)

Do you want a Mavic or not?

You've already answered your own question...you want a drone with better range and battery in a smaller package.

Who cares what random dudes on the internet think?

Weird post.

I started with the Phantom 3 standard. I ordered my MP about 3 weeks later. Have flown my Phantom only 2 times since. The Mavic is the way to go. Much more portable, easier to fly, better flight modes and better camera. Just keeping the Phantom for friends to fly.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danski_inthe_Sky