DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Aus

New to Drones. Live in Mackay on the east coast of Queensland Australia. Have a Marvic Pro Platinum. Spent many hours watching vids on YouTube to get info before getting airborne. Now I have logged just under 2 hours flying and no mishaps. Touch wood ? Now that I have joined MavicPilots, I have 2 sources of information. Cheers from Down Under. GAZZA
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome GAZZA ....same age that I started out with my MPP. You will have a lot of fun and this forum will assist greatly. Slow and easy. My only undoing was being too cocky when bringing my MPP down to 20 ft and telling it to shut up when reminding me of 'low battery' (something I was totally aware of...and after all I am only up 20 ft) .....and then ....being told abruptly "GOING HOME", which was set at 50m to clear the gum trees. Not so, of course if you are under one. Watched my bird elevate rapidly and perform like a pinball across the canopy of the tree. Crashed at my feet with dislodged gimbal looking rather sad just hanging. Please learn this lesson "A fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from others". Cheers mate.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Please share your pictures, videos and knowledge about your drones.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll