DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Aus

Cerbrus

Reactions
New to Drones. Live in Mackay on the east coast of Queensland Australia. Have a Marvic Pro Platinum. Spent many hours watching vids on YouTube to get info before getting airborne. Now I have logged just under 2 hours flying and no mishaps. Touch wood ? Now that I have joined MavicPilots, I have 2 sources of information. Cheers from Down Under. GAZZA

Hi Cerbrus Welcome to Mavic Pilots.
New flyer advice,
Wide open space.
Slow & easy
Power-lines & trees are evil.
Don't expect RTH (Return To Home) to save you especially if you are under trees.
Don't forget to read the manual.
Download Mavic Pro manual HERE
You want an SD card that is U3 for 4K
Most of all have FUN

Well done Gaz, take your time. I bought an MM during lockdown (Victoria) last year, the weather was also **** (really windy) for weeks. At first I was upset about not being able to fly it until I started reading about all the fly aways, crashes, fatal mishaps ect. Made sure I did heaps and heaps of research and made a plan for small incremental steps to minimize problems and maximize learning Pretty sure if i had chance to fly earlier I would have def lost it around here.

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Hello from the Crossroads of America Cerbrus.

Welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

New to Drones. Live in Mackay on the east coast of Queensland Australia. Have a Marvic Pro Platinum. Spent many hours watching vids on YouTube to get info before getting airborne. Now I have logged just under 2 hours flying and no mishaps. Touch wood ? Now that I have joined MavicPilots, I have 2 sources of information. Cheers from Down Under. GAZZA

G'day Gaz and welcome to the forum.
I'm just down the road in Gladstone.

Welcome to the forum @Cerbrus

Good to see the MPP is still available, a great aircraft and still so capable of great flights, video / photos.
Still flying my M1P and think it will just about go forever.

Mackay has some nice surrounds to video, have a nephew there (mines worker) and grew up in Bowen, so know the region well.

Enjoy the new hobby.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78