DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Bradford

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland samoyeds .

Nice to meet you Adam. ?

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Well greetings from sunny, AZ to Bradford, UK. Funny story about Bradford, but in the State of New Hampshire (USA). It was a town in the area our troop provided police coverage for. I received a call from a woman who wanted to report that she saw her sons stolen bicycle at an apartment complex in Bradford. She described the apartment complex, by the river, just over the bridge. She even provided the phone number for the apartment where the stolen bicycle was. (juvenile known to her son, stole bicycle. Mom was able to get parents number). Well I called the parents, explained the situation and they were more than happy to return the bicycle. Funny thing though, the mom wanted to know why the NH State Police was investigating a bicycle stolen in the State of Vermont...Bradford, VT! Turns out that Bradford, VT. also has a river running through it, an apartment complex that matched the description of the one in NH, and a nearby bridge. When the mom called assistance for the Bradford Police number (for VT), she was mistakenly given the one for the State Police in NH. All turned out well, the property was returned, and another case solved....even if it was in another state!

I've got Mavic Mini, maybe not the beast but enough for now.
Welcome to the forum! The Mini was my starting point in this fascinating hobby, and it encouraged me to step up to its larger siblings in the last year.

Safe flying to you in 2021!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98