DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Buckinghamshire, UK

Radagast

Reactions
Hello all,

I've had my Mavic Pro a couple of months now, but been taking things really slow and absorbing as much info as possible from YouTube and great sites such as this one.

I've had her in the air a few times so far and she has totally surpassed my expectations!

I have a keen interest in photography and look forward to capturing some great footage/shots.

My goal for this year is to get CAA licensed, and to see what possibilities are out there commercially.

Happy to be a member here, look forward to learning and hopefully helping others (in time!).

Regards Radagast

Reactions: Carb63 and dirkclod
Hello all,

I've had my Mavic Pro a couple of months now, but been taking things really slow and absorbing as much info as possible from YouTube and great sites such as this one.

I've had her in the air a few times so far and she has totally surpassed my expectations!

I have a keen interest in photography and look forward to capturing some great footage/shots.

My goal for this year is to get CAA licensed, and to see what possibilities are out there commercially.

Happy to be a member here, look forward to learning and hopefully helping others (in time!).

Regards Radagast
Howdy from Wyoming @Radagast , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

I'm from High Wycombe

Hello all,

Regards Radagast
Hi there
I have just joined and looking forward to my first flight on Monday (less people around).
I was planning to drive west from London towards Buckinghamshire. Is there a good and safe place you can suggest please?

Hello all,

Regards Radagast
Best to you in flying and your future endeavors. Love the MP. enjoy it.

Reactions: MiMo28
West Wycombe The Golden Ball Mauseleum, near High Wycombe just down the M40.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renevista