DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Chicago Illinois

Hello from the northern Chicago Illinois area. Just got a Mavic Pro and think it would be cool to meet other fliers from the area… maybe start our own group or something.
Hello from NW Indiana. Lots of knowledgeable people on this site, hope you can use the info.
I’m going to assume you’re near several no fly zones what with O’Hare airport and other smaller ones in that area. Good luck.

Welcome from sunny Ft. Myers, Florida! Have you met other local pilots from the area? If not, send us a message and we will be happy to introduce you to some of our contract pilots in the area.

Do not let the excitement of the moment get the best of you. When you are going out to fly, do it slowly and deliberately. Get used to a set procedure and even practice it.

Excellent advice I learned the hard way.

I also advise purchasing the Renew insurance program thing from DJI. I had an accident with my Mini SE the first week I had it, and DJI replaced it for $29. Less than a week after reporting it to DJI, I had a new replacement drone.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Whoo, something is wrong with the settings on your computer software, assuming that you are viewing it in Adobe Acrobat Viewer.

But, you are probably viewing it in the PDF viewer of Google. Do not print this as you cannot adjust the size.

Download the PDF from DJI onto your computer and right Click it on the file and select Open With, and select Adobe Acrobat.

In acrobat, click print and you will need to make adjustments on the Print Screen, Select FIT, under the Page Sizing and Handling… This will cause the file to size to fill an 8-1/2 by 11 inch paper.

If you do not do this, it could print on the back of a business card…
Welcome from Houston Texas. You found a very good and knowledgeable community here.
(Good stuff LT. Thanks for the tips so I can make a manual an old guy can see)

Welcome, you are:
CLEAR to land.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest