DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Denver!

I'm in the Denver area and a very active amateur videographer and editor, let me know if you need any help. What kind of business are you using your drone for? I use mine for roofing applications. . . a little bit, LOL and lots of big mountain adventures!
Oh that's awesome! I am so very excited for big mountain adventures. I do a ton of weddings and car stuff but I like to do anything and everything! I would love to collaborate!

We definitely should, I'd love to hang out with a professional photographer. Please see a few of my posts to understand what kind of adventures I do and think about a route you might be interested in shooting, obviously, outside of a wilderness area if we are going to fly. Does not have to be that hard core, just beautiful. . . .

Hi guys!

Finally entered the drone world this week with the Air 2! Filmmaker and business owner, planning on logging many commercial and recreational hours this summer!

I've been practicing in and around the house this week and have had a rough time adjusting to the controls. I discovered that you can customize the controls and changed it to match helicopter controls from GTA V, now its so much better!

I look forward to connecting with all of you!

Evan.
Welcome to the forum from up here in Estes Park! This time of year it's hard for me to get any flying in due to the winter winds, but once in a while I catch a break. Seeing as you're a filmmaker I'm already looking forward to some of your work! Happy and safe flying!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twistedpair