DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Devon UK

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello from the Crossroads of America Wolfdog

Nice to meet you Pete. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

My names Pete from Devon UK. Recently moved here and it's great looking around the countryside from the sky. I have a DJI Mini 2 SE and a Mavic 3.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

DJI does not make a "Mini 2 SE, it's either a Mini 2 or Mini SE, I will send you links to both as well as the Mavic 3

Below are the links to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini SE, the Mini 2, and the Mavic 3, including the User Manuals.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning ande Happy New Year!

Welcome to the forum.
Please and do be sure you have read our guidelines.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

DJI does not make a "Mini 2 SE, it's either a Mini 2 or Mini SE, I will send you links to both as well as the Mavic 3

Below are the links to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini SE, the Mini 2, and the Mavic 3, including the User Manuals.

After you read the Manuals, read them again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Happy Droning ande Happy New Year!
Hi LoudThunder

Thanks for the links. There are a few pilots not far from me and the Manuals will give me some night time reading.

It's the Mini SE I have. Not sure why I put the "2" in there lol

Thank again.

Thanks for the links.
You are Welcome. I've been flying my Mini 2 for a year now and I still hit YouTube to view the latest How-To and How-Not-To (bloopers) videos. It also lets you fly vicariously until the weather improves.

Have Good New Year!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne