Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Devon (UK)

pauldsmart

Reactions
Hi All,

I'm paul and i'm a new drone pilot.

Mavic Pro 2
I intend to use my drone to drop mobile phones to prisoners in dartmoor for a fixed fee. I have a website www.phonebydrone.com and intend to be a billionaire by the time I am 21.

Paul
Aged 40

P.S. I was joking about the website..
P.P.S I was joking about the mobile phones to dartmoor prison thing... just want to take some nice photos.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: pauldsmart
LOL! Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Hi Paul, welcome.. I live 300 yards from Exeter prison, if you need some practice with your new venture ;)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hi All,

Mavic Pro 2
I intend to use my drone to drop mobile phones to prisoners in dartmoor for a fixed fee. I have a website www.phonebydrone.com and intend to be a billionaire by the time I am 21.

Paul
Aged 40

P.P.S I was joking about the mobile phones to dartmoor prison thing... just want to take some nice photos.
Hi Paul - Welcome to the forum ... I'm glad you were joking as that sort of enterprise would have you locked up in Dartmoor by the time you were 21! Fly safe and have fun Mate ...

Hi All,

Mavic Pro 2

Paul
Aged 40

Howdy from Wyoming @pauldsmart , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome. Nice to see someone with a warped sense of humor as mine is. In my household I am called, among other things, the resident wit (always accompanied by eyes rolling upwards)

And I'm from Sandford! (About 10 miles from each of the other Devonians) What a small world.....

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Hi All,

Mavic Pro 2

Paul
Aged 40

Worth registering that domain name :) anyway welcome I live in Cannock staffs and lucky to have Cannock Chase to drone over also same as you keen to get good pics from the bird, only flown twice so still a newbie......enjoy !

Hey Paul,
Also from Devon and looking forward to flying.

Heard Dartmoor is now off limits for all recreation which is a shame. I had a few spots in mind.

Have you had any successful flights up there yet?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura