DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from East Kent, England

marinemavic

Reactions
Hi all, checking in for the first time. Took delivery of a Mavic Pro the other day, busy reading the manual and fathoming out the charging scenarios at the moment. New Ipad Mini turning up tomorrow to complete the outfit. Had a half-day lesson recently on a Phantom 4, so really looking forward to getting going with my own drone. Use to fly R/C aircraft a lot some years ago so not all totally alien to me.

Reactions: VJRice and dirkclod
Hi all, checking in for the first time. Took delivery of a Mavic Pro the other day, busy reading the manual and fathoming out the charging scenarios at the moment. New Ipad Mini turning up tomorrow to complete the outfit. Had a half-day lesson recently on a Phantom 4, so really looking forward to getting going with my own drone. Use to fly R/C aircraft a lot some years ago so not all totally alien to me.
Howdy from Wyoming marinemavic, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hello from Oregon!!
First post in here,so figured I'd introduce myself.
I fly an Alpine white Mavic...I know what your thinking...Apple fanboy. Not so much. It was just a good deal in a color I liked. Got 3 batteries,and 4 or 6 extra props for $1049.00. Been saving for almost a year,finally took the plunge....anyway glad to be here..hope to learn some cool stuff from y'all!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome marinemavic and WhiteEyeSky68! I always recommend newbies watch this video, it helped me.

Then watch a lot of crash videos to learn what not to do and then have fun!

@marinemavic c and @WhiteEyeSky68
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching Thumbswayup

@marinemavic c and @WhiteEyeSky68
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching Thumbswayup
Thanks SO much...was reading info here and there on this site...but now that I have my Mavic,I figured it'd be a good idea to join!! Already learned some good stuff in here before I even joined!! Looking forward to posting some video...when it's good enough!!

Reactions: dirkclod
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky