DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from El Salvador

pai

Reactions
hi All i'm new to Mavic just got it 1 day ago, still practicing, not 100% confident to fly too far, i tried today with my mobile WIFI connection but it was over my head about 30 ft and lost connection, and was too scared because cooling get it down, it was over my head steady, didn't know what to do, till got connection again and land it safely.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

It's easier to fly with the remote controller, so I'd recommend using it until you have a better understanding of how everything works.

Reactions: pai
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

3387e8728ece835cd7a629970a510f68.jpg
ca33ec9fbc0d0294ae9036a00658711c.jpg

Here is some picture I took just now , yeah I'm still in beginners mode and using the remote control till got more practice.

Reactions: Bunny Too
hi All i'm new to Mavic just got it 1 day ago, still practicing, not 100% confident to fly too far, i tried today with my mobile WIFI connection but it was over my head about 30 ft and lost connection, and was too scared because cooling get it down, it was over my head steady, didn't know what to do, till got connection again and land it safely.
Howdy from Wyoming pai, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bullet_magnet