DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pilot from El Salvador

boca202

Reactions
Hi everybody, greetings from El Salvador.
Have had a tello, a spark and now a mavic air 1st gen, unfortunately my used drone came with a defective rc. Has double inputs. Has anybody one in good shape for sale? I've tried to crean it to no avail.
Thanks!!!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!
Check the classified section

Welcome to the forum! :)

Have had a tello, a spark and now a mavic air 1st gen, unfortunately my used drone came with a defective rc.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I am sorry that I do not know how to help you, but Good Luck, we have a lot of knowledgeable members. If you do not get any help here, try posting directly in our Mavic Air Forum, then yu will get directly to the members flying your model of drone…

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mavic Air, including the User Manual.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

Fly On and Fly Safe…

Hello from the Crossroads of America boca202

Good luck on finding a remote.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world. WIsh you well in finding an RC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrock