DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Florida in the USA

GaryDoug

Reactions
I just bought my first drone, the Mavic Mini, of course, like many other this season. I am an old guy, so take it easy on this geezer ;-) Thanks for making this forum a safe space to talk about our hobby. I was a recent member of the regular DJI forum but left because of abuse from some of the "more experienced" members there. I hope to have a better experience here. Thanks again.

From one old geezer to another - welcome to the forums. Great place to get answers to your questions. Yeah it's a great place but you will probably still get a few snarky remarks now and then. Also remember this is a world wide forum so sometimes a comment posted may sound a little snarky but isn't intended to be.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

I just bought my first drone, the Mavic Mini, of course, like many other this season. I am an old guy, so take it easy on this geezer ;-) Thanks for making this forum a safe space to talk about our hobby. I was a recent member of the regular DJI forum but left because of abuse from some of the "more experienced" members there. I hope to have a better experience here. Thanks again.
Welcome from NZ. You’ll find the forum really helpful. Just some advice, do a search first with any questions as you’ll find it probably been asked before. Happy flying.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000