DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Italy

Chimera

Reactions
Hello everyone! My name is Giulio and I come from Italy ... I recently purchased a Mavic Pro and I'm new to the world of drones. I hope to find useful information to drive and use the drone in the best way and increase my knowledge of It !
Sorry for my English, reading it and understanding it is pretty easy, the problem is writing it correctly :D

Reactions: Chimera
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .:)

I am already consulting the various topics on the forum and I will certainly ask some questions regarding my inexperience in drone driving. I'm reading guides and watching videos but I'm realizing I'm pretty inexperienced on the subject. At least as a passionate about photography and video, I do not have to worry about this because I already know it. My concern is about drone driving :D [emoji14]

Hello everyone! My name is Giulio and I come from Italy ... I recently purchased a Mavic Pro and I'm new to the world of drones. I hope to find useful information to drive and use the drone in the best way and increase my knowledge of It !
Sorry for my English, reading it and understanding it is pretty easy, the problem is writing it correctly :D

I’m going out to Florence and Venice and hopefully Lake Como in 3 weeks. I’d love know where a good place to fly there!

Howdy from Wyoming Chimera, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

I’m going out to Florence and Venice and hopefully Lake Como in 3 weeks. I’d love know where a good place to fly there!
Thank you! I work in Venice, every corner deserves to be shot with a drone but the whole area is delimited by the air traffic of the nearby airport, the presence of so many people makes the flight dangerous in my opinion. Watch out. As for Florence I would not know, I do not know it well to advise you where to fly. Regarding Lake Como, the whole area around the lake is nice to overlook, unfortunately I do not know it well to give you more precise advice.

Well HarleyKen, I wouldn't fly through the tunnels on the cliffs surrounding Lake Como! But if you have an ACTION CAM that can be attached to your car, you will definitely want to use it there! You keep going from tunnel to an open spot with a breathtaking view of the lake. The drive alone is well worth the cost of another camera.

Reactions: HarleyKen
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661