DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Kolkata, India

Trogon Monal

Reactions
Hi guys. just bumped upon this very exciting forum. I have a Mavic Mini 1 and was skimming through the height restriction discussions. Strangely just today I flew the drone on a beach and got about 80 meters ! Is the 15 Meter restriction still not enforced on the Mavic Mini 1 in India ? I was flying from an Iphone 11 with DJI app, so nothing special there. Have pasted an image so that you can gauge the approximate height !
Thanks all for letting me join here.
Cheers

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum!
I visited Kolkata in 1999, and I had no idea it was near such a nice beach.
Yes indeed we have ! Bengal has a short but very beautiful coastline. A part of it is covered by the great delta of the Sundarbans, one of the great mangrove forests of the world and home to the Royal Bengal Tiger. The above image was shot at "Henry's Island" , at the doorstep of the Sundarbans, you can see the mangroves in the shot. It has a beautiful piece of history associated to the place. One British Surveyor named Henry survived great odds a century ago to survey the place, then infinitely more hostile, and the isalnd was named after him. Just 125 Kms away from the city, this is one of the most pristine beaches of the area. Just visited post COVID and really enjoyed the seclusion.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR SUCH A WARM WELCOME !!!

Regards

Welcome to the forum! :)

Hi guys. just bumped upon this very exciting forum. I have a Mavic Mini 1 and was skimming through the height restriction discussions. Strangely just today I flew the drone on a beach and got about 80 meters ! Is the 15 Meter restriction still not enforced on the Mavic Mini 1 in India ? I was flying from an Iphone 11 with DJI app, so nothing special there. Have pasted an image so that you can gauge the approximate height !
Cheers
Just realized what you were asking. If that 15m is the law there
just because you were not restricted to it with your drone id be careful not to exceed it. I have no clue on your laws or if they are
even enforced but just saying.

Cheers
Welcome and send more pics please

WELCOME to the forum :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato