DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from NC

Sherifftruman

Reactions
I’m a home inspector. Been using a Mavic Air for a couple of years and thought I had signed up here back then, but guess not. Now I have a new Air 2 because a couple of days ago my OG Air lost signal when I was 20 feet from it in a direct line of site and decided to go home, except the peak of the roof was in the way. Got it back easy enough with a ladder at the eave, but the roll down into the gutter has caused something to come loose with a bunch of error codes. The only thing I could get locally was the Air 2. It’s quite an upgrade.

Sorry for your loss !! But welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Sorry for your loss !! But welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions a "newbie" will have. We were all "newbies" at one point.
Well, it certainly wasn’t a great feeling! But, if I can get it fixed reasonably it will be a nice backup in case a similar situation arises.

Welcome back to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

Welcome to the forum from Western NC!

You may want to reach out to @djidroneservice for a FREE evaluation on repairs of the damaged unit. The only downside is they are located in one of the COVID-19 hotspots so I'm not sure if they are operational at the moment. Worth a try as I've had them repair one aircraft and I've bought repair parts from them for several others. They OVER deliver (or they have in my experience) every single time.

Welcome to our Forum, from the friendly skies of Texas!

You picked a winner in the MA2. When you need help, there are over 100,000 of us here to provide guidance as you grow as a pilot and photographer. Just ask!

Glad you've joined us!

I’m a home inspector. Been using a Mavic Air for a couple of years and thought I had signed up here back then, but guess not. Now I have a new Air 2 because a couple of days ago my OG Air lost signal when I was 20 feet from it in a direct line of site and decided to go home, except the peak of the roof was in the way. Got it back easy enough with a ladder at the eave, but the roll down into the gutter has caused something to come loose with a bunch of error codes. The only thing I could get locally was the Air 2. It’s quite an upgrade.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air 2, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danyjames_