DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from NE AZ

Dharris6891

Reactions
Hi, I'm Dan from the white mountains in Arizona. I bought my Mavic Mini on the black Friday sale from Amazon like a lot of people probably. I've been eyeing them for some time and the sale made the decision easier for me. I have flown a blade qx180hd for quite a few years and wanted to be able to shoot better quality videos and pictures then the blade (the camera is more of a novelty on it). I got the fly more combo but I'm quickly finding I want more batteries. The only additions I've made at this point are buying a longer cable from the RC to my phone and a different Phone mount to accommodate my phone without removing it from the case (rc gear pro that accommodates phones and tablets). I also wrapped the drone in neon orange to slightly improve line of sight visibility as well as registering it with the FAA due to the added weight of the vinyl. With my luck I'd find the one authority out there wanting to weigh it.

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland Dharris6891.

So far, so good as new pilot.

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and view of the world.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hi, I'm Dan from the white mountains in Arizona. I bought my Mavic Mini on the black Friday sale from Amazon like a lot of people probably. I've been eyeing them for some time and the sale made the decision easier for me. I have flown a blade qx180hd for quite a few years and wanted to be able to shoot better quality videos and pictures then the blade (the camera is more of a novelty on it). I got the fly more combo but I'm quickly finding I want more batteries. The only additions I've made at this point are buying a longer cable from the RC to my phone and a different Phone mount to accommodate my phone without removing it from the case (rc gear pro that accommodates phones and tablets). I also wrapped the drone in neon orange to slightly improve line of sight visibility as well as registering it with the FAA due to the added weight of the vinyl. With my luck I'd find the one authority out there wanting to weigh it.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest