DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi From Odense SØ, Denmark

Hello from the Crossroads of America luft hav land film.

Nice to meet you Simon. 🤝

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

I have been building and flying drones now for 15 years all over the world but on my new move to Denmark I have just purchased a Mavic 3 Cine set up as part of a new enterprise. I am happy to connect with fellow flyers in the are as well as interested clients. Fly for now. Simon
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!

on my new move to Denmark I have just purchased a Mavic 3

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I fly a Mini 2 and I know the excitement you are going through…

Here is a link to DJI Denmark Dronestrategy - Flying in Denmark…

#Dronestrategy - Flying in Denmark

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro. You will also find the 74-page Mini 3 Pro's User Manual, in case your Drone did not come with one. The User Manuals are published in different languages.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

DJI Mini 3 Pro - Downloads - DJI

Happy and Safe Droning…

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. I fly a Mini 2 and I know the excitement you are going through…

Here is a link to DJI Denmark Dronestrategy - Flying in Denmark…

#Dronestrategy - Flying in Denmark

Below is the link to all of the downloads offered by DJI for the Mini 3 Pro. You will also find the 74-page Mini 3 Pro's User Manual, in case your Drone did not come with one. The User Manuals are published in different languages.

After you read the Manual, read it again, you will be surprised what you missed the first time and you will be better prepared for that first "scary moment…"

DJI Mini 3 Pro - Downloads - DJI

Happy and Safe Droning…
Thanks for the welcome and information. Very useful indeed. Happy safe flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki