DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Phoenix, Arizona

Hushpuppy

Reactions
Hi friends, i am very excited to own my first drone. Still getting used to it. Love to shoot some good videos.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to MavicPilots. You’ve come to the right place if you are seeking advice, chat, buying or selling you drone, or simply just to say hello. If you need any parts, supplies, or repairs, Im here to help.

Welcome Hushpuppy!

Hey from Phoenix as well. Love my mavic. Yesterday, I updated the firmware and once that was done I no longer can fly more than 150 feet. I've been trying to troubleshoot this for the last day. Have you updated to the newest firmware as of July 1?

No I haven't yet. Weather is not really favorable for flying. So, i have been holding off. Is this update to lock down the aircraft? 150 in altitude or distance...

Reactions: Ladderco604
OK after reading several posts it was recommended that you remove the DJI 4 go app and reinstall it. After doing so everything is back to normal and flying with no issues.

OK after reading several posts it was recommended that you remove the DJI 4 go app and reinstall it. After doing so everything is back to normal and flying with no issues.
One of the reasons i bought mavic was because of the range. And if DJI is cranking it down..i will be very disappointed. Btw. When do you find time to fly it. I see max operating temp is 104

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .

One of the reasons i bought mavic was because of the range. And if DJI is cranking it down..i will be very disappointed. Btw. When do you find time to fly it. I see max operating temp is 104

I am located in Peoria, even though it is extremely hot. I try to fly first thing in the morning or late in the evening before the sun totally sets. Not the best temps but I need to fly. Lol

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Ladderco604
Hi friends, i am very excited to own my first drone. Still getting used to it. Love to shoot some good videos.
Howdy from Wyoming Hushpuppy, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki