DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Port Moody, BC, Canada

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly the MA2 and have several fun flights on it. You will find plenty of support and assistance here. We look forward to your view of the world.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

1st real drone - Mavic Air 2. Had a few toy ones in the past. I now need a real one for some real estate investment work. Can't wait to play with it. Looking forward to lots of tips from all you pro pilots out there!
Kamloops BC and my mini welcomes Port Moody. You'll find lots of info and help here. Enjoy the MA2 and the forum!

Welcome to the forum! :)

1st real drone - Mavic Air 2. Had a few toy ones in the past. I now need a real one for some real estate investment work. Can't wait to play with it. Looking forward to lots of tips from all you pro pilots out there!
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

welcome to the forum

Reactions: MarcRRamsay
Back at you from Burnaby.

Reactions: MarcRRamsay

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty