DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Reggio Emilia, Italy

Vilco

Reactions
Hi
I'm in Reggio Emilia, 60 km west of Bologna, in the middle of the food valley aka motor valley, among Parmigiano Reggiano and car and bike makers as Ferrari, Pagani, Ducati, Lamborghini...
I'm gonna but my MP today in a couple of hours, after 4 months of learning with a U818A WiFi FPV cheap practice quad.
If all is well, you'll be seeing some movies from the Enza river area, between Reggio Emilia and Parma.
Crossing fingers ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Reactions: Vilco
Welcome to DronePilots newest forum :)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for
current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s. Read the manual a few times and watch lots of Youtube videos on the subject to give yourself a good start.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Thanks, this forum has been a great source of info about almost everything. It's about 3-4 months that I lurk in many forums including this one, and the most important things I learnt are just what you cite first: safety rules and recommendations. It's incredible how many things about safety I totally ignored, I must say "thank you" to all these guys talking about safety: it's thank to them if I searched for and studied the ENAC (italian version of FAA) rules, in addition to learning from them so many things which aren't in the rules. Along with tons of things I could never imagine myself without getting in trouble, like the fact that compass calibration suffers electromagnetic fields and that those fields are in a lot of places I wouldn't have thougth of, like sidewalks with some utility cable/tube running under them or just rebar. And so many more things, and am still in the process.
I'm just a starter, after all
PS yesterday the shop didn't receive the Mavic's, let's hope they'll be there on Thursday

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
da4o98