DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from South Shields

scooot

Reactions
Hi all,
I would like to introduce myself,my name is Scott and I live in South Shields in the north east of England.
I am a member of the phantom pilots forum as I had a phantom 3 advanced.
It developed a fault that was unfixable without having to go back to dji.
I decided to return it to the shop I bought it from and opted to pre order a Mavic pro instead.
As of now I haven't any idea as to when I'll get it but from what I have read and seen I can't wait to get it.

Cheers Scott

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Hi all,
I would like to introduce myself,my name is Scott and I live in South Shields in the north east of England.
I am a member of the phantom pilots forum as I had a phantom 3 advanced.
It developed a fault that was unfixable without having to go back to dji.
I decided to return it to the shop I bought it from and opted to pre order a Mavic pro instead.
As of now I haven't any idea as to when I'll get it but from what I have read and seen I can't wait to get it.

Cheers Scott

Welcome to our newest forum Scott .To bad about your Adv .
Hopefully our wait won't be to long .
Cheers
cheers.gif

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy! Thumbswayup

Hi Scott! You are actually the first person I have met from South Shields! I lived there until I was 5 before a sting I Peterborough and then moving to the States! Welcome!

Reactions: Pricey
Hi Scott, Welcome to Mavic Drones [emoji106]hope you get it soon mate. It looks amazing. Let me know when you get your delivery confirmation.

Sent from my SM-G930F using MavicPilots mobile app

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt