DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from sweden

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum!

Sweden is a wonderful country to fly, lot's of open space (if you are not in a city) and only few restrictions. Most of my flighttime is from Sweden and I am planning the next three-week-session of intensiv flights for this summer.

Welcome to the forums - great place to get tips and answers to your questions. Also, the search function if an excellent place to search for the many questions a new member will have.

Roger, welcome from Chicago the Windy City. Been in Sweden, loved it, very much. Some one mentioned the you just have a few restrictions. Must be nice. Anyway, glad to have you join this international pilots forum. Please use info in the Mavic Help section, and Mavic tips. Good to prepare in advance for your first flight. Blue Sky's and Safe flying.

Good to have another pilot in Sweden.

Personally I hope, that by the end of July we will be able to travel to Hyppeln to have our vacation. It is easier to fly in Sweden then in Germany.

Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and assistance. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Hi all!
My name is Roger and I live in the middle of Sweden.
I still haven't bought a drone, but it's close now.
Will mostly be shooting motorsports and the odd sunset/sunrise.
Welcome to the forum and can't wait to see some of your pics and footage of Sweden!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
assassin23