DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from the middle of the U.K.

Muffin Man

Reactions
Hi everyone, complete noob here so apologies if I ask some bone questions. I’m looking to buy my first drone soon and like the look of the Mavics. Can someone point me in the direction of where to ask basic questions? I have a list of things I’d like to have on my first drone and don’t want to upset people by asking questions that have been asked a million times.

Mat.

General Discussions
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Can someone point me in the direction of where to ask basic questions?
Many of your basic questions likely have already been answered. Try the search at the top, right of this page before creating new threads.

Welcome! We were all noobs at some point ?. You are in the right place to find answers and opinions. The suggestion above was an excellent one, the one about doing thread searches on topics your interested within the forum.
Blue Skies, from SoCal

Hi everyone, complete noob here so apologies if I ask some bone questions. I’m looking to buy my first drone soon and like the look of the Mavics. Can someone point me in the direction of where to ask basic questions? I have a list of things I’d like to have on my first drone and don’t want to upset people by asking questions that have been asked a million times.

Mat.
Try using the search function. Most topics have several threads.

Mat.
Hi were are you in the UK?

Mat.
well come from the north east UK

Mat.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ldutson