DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from TN

Welcome from Western NC. Ventured into TN - Tellico Plains on Friday. Get over into the Smokies A LOT - but no droning there.
Yes that would be a good site but, unfortunately...

I wonder about the Watts Bar area, of course excluding the restricted zone around the nuclear plant.

Reactions: Steel63
Thank you for the welcome. My knowledge level right now might not be worth more than a lurk every now and then. :D Best wishes.
Welcome from NC, Im a newbie as well here with a Mini, i am hooked, trying to gain as much knowledge as i can here. Still learning how to view from a tv has been a struggle for me.lol.. I was stationed in Chattanooga from 87 -91, really like it there and if NC dont do something about veteran taxes I will be back if for nothing else to park a fifth wheel and change residence. Again welcome

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

I've made a couple of impertinent comments already but I thought I should post an intro here. Nondescript guy in TN, have a Mavic Air 2 and love love love it and have so far not bought into the Air 2S, got a DJI FPV that I immediately had buyer's remorse over and sent back to Amazon unopened (way too expensive), had a Fimi X8 SE 2020 that I likewise don't have anymore. So it's just the MA2 and waiting to see what Big Thing DJI comes up with next to entice me to part with my money. I've lurked on the forum for a little while and thought I'd register. Greetings to all.
Good choice to hop aboard. Greatest forum with the kindest people that I’ve experienced. Fly safe & have fun. Godspeed Droniac

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toninhostark