DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from TN

rmns2bseen

Reactions
I've made a couple of impertinent comments already but I thought I should post an intro here. Nondescript guy in TN, have a Mavic Air 2 and love love love it and have so far not bought into the Air 2S, got a DJI FPV that I immediately had buyer's remorse over and sent back to Amazon unopened (way too expensive), had a Fimi X8 SE 2020 that I likewise don't have anymore. So it's just the MA2 and waiting to see what Big Thing DJI comes up with next to entice me to part with my money. I've lurked on the forum for a little while and thought I'd register. Greetings to all.

I've made a couple of impertinent comments already but I thought I should post an intro here. Nondescript guy in TN, have a Mavic Air 2 and love love love it and have so far not bought into the Air 2S, got a DJI FPV that I immediately had buyer's remorse over and sent back to Amazon unopened (way too expensive), had a Fimi X8 SE 2020 that I likewise don't have anymore. So it's just the MA2 and waiting to see what Big Thing DJI comes up with next to entice me to part with my money. I've lurked on the forum for a little while and thought I'd register. Greetings to all.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I understand your hesitation spending the extra money on the Air 2S, I have both drones, you would not have been disappointed with the Air 2S. My Air 2 just gathers dust these days. Fly safe and have fun!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I understand your hesitation spending the extra money on the Air 2S, I have both drones, you would not have been disappointed with the Air 2S. My Air 2 just gathers dust these days. Fly safe and have fun!
I'll probably get one eventually. :D If there were interchangeable cameras I'd be all set. Thanks for the reply.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum.... Globally speaking we're next door neighbors LOL!

Welcome from Western NC. Ventured into TN - Tellico Plains on Friday. Get over into the Smokies A LOT - but no droning there.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky