DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi from Virginia!

Raiz

Reactions
I've just bought a DJI Mini 2 during the Costco deal for the standard package + 1 battery, a case, and a 32gb microSD card. One of the first things I wanted to do was show my wife and kid the live feed as I was flying. Does anyone know a way to duplicate the screen from a Samsung Note 20 to a Samsung Tab S7?

Thanks everyone!

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on your new quad. Sorry, I can't help with your question, but you will find plenty of support and suggestions here. We look forward to your contribution and your view of the world.

Hello from the Crossroads of America Raiz.

One of the first things I wanted to do was show my wife and kid the live feed as I was flying. Does anyone know a way to duplicate the screen from a Samsung Note 20 to a Samsung Tab S7?

I'm not sure how to do that myself, but others here may know how to do it if possible.

I suspect something such as mirror cast, but I haven't tried anything like that.

Use the search function of this site and see if it's doable. ?

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
There’s many knowledgeable members willing to help you with any questions you have. Search the forum using key words and if you don’t find an answer, post your question and I’m sure you’ll get a quick response. Flytpath on YouTube has a good series of videos from unboxing to your first flight that you may find useful. Fly safe and stay!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RWShepard