DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi FromA Derby, UK,

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

Hi Alan,

Welcome.

I just bought the 2 pro as well and I am using Pinnacle editing software.

A steep learning curve indeed.

Nice photographs. Are you using ND filters?

Enjoy the forum.

Hi Alan,

Welcome.

Enjoy the forum.
Hi Alan,

Welcome.

Enjoy the forum.
Hi Mike
No I am not using any N D filters yet, but I might get some as when I go to the states it might be a good thing to invest in, and I will also have a look at that software, I do a lot of photography in fashion and portraiture and I want to use my drone for travel photos and maybe try it out on a fashion shoot as well

Reactions: deltamike
Hi Allen: Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. This is the forum to be on, because pilots
are knowledge, helpful, patient, Kind and willing to help. And, this is a international forum, with pilots
from all over the world. I like to use Mavic Help and Mavic tips to search for specific answers to
questions I have had. Hope you enjoy this forum, and Safe flying.

Reactions: Thomas B
Just new to this game, got myself a Mavic Pro 2 and just enjoying learning all about it and reading all the stuff on here,
Alan
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new M2P, Fly safe and have fun!

Reactions: Thomas B
Hi Allen: Welcome from Chicago the Windy City. This is the forum to be on, because pilots
are knowledge, helpful, patient, Kind and willing to help. And, this is a international forum, with pilots
from all over the world. I like to use Mavic Help and Mavic tips to search for specific answers to
questions I have had. Hope you enjoy this forum, and Safe flying.
Thanks Thomas, yes I am enjoying the forum and do see a lot of help for the likes of us new members

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure