DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi im new to the DJI scene need to know compatibility with my note 9 phone

Black metal

Reactions
Hello to all tomorrow I will be getting my 1st dji mavic 2 zoom just wanted to ask if my phone will work with it I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, it's just my concern after reading some posts stating the phone is not yet suitable/supported can anyone confirm this please thanks in advance..

Reactions: Rowder
Well that sounds good cheers guys, I got the parrot anafi last week and would not work with my phone hence why it's now being returned and took the plunge and bought the zoom instead.

Use my note 9 as backup without any problems. Actually use my Tab e (8") for my regular use. Find, for me, this is the perfect size between note 9 and my Tab A (10.1") both of which I have.

no worries here but i do have the M2P not the M2Z but ill guess that its ok. i turn mine to airplane mode as well, and exit all other apps just in case

Hello to all tomorrow I will be getting my 1st dji mavic 2 zoom just wanted to ask if my phone will work with it I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, it's just my concern after reading some posts stating the phone is not yet suitable/supported can anyone confirm this please thanks in advance..
I'm an android guy (Note 9) but I bought an ipad mini 4 dedicated to my drone. Works flawless and I don't have to worry about airplane mode or anything.

another happy customer here as well
Where did you read that the 9 has issues?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman