DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi - New Pilot from UK ... Help with A2 CofC needed please...

Hiya. Welcome to the forum. I haven’t done the A2, but @old man mavic has, and might be able to help.
What company are you doing it with?

i used UAVHUB - its all there nice and simple with mock exams ..average pass rate is north of 90% ...not seen anyone fail there yet

Thanks for replying - appreciated. I've booked with Pigs Can Fly.
I passed my exam last week with UAVHUB so can't comment on the Pigs
course. I would imagine the content is very similar from course to course.
I watched all the individual sections several times and completed at least 15
mock exams. There are some points you will need to revise and remember
like the different cap regulation numbers and what they mean, but there is also
alot of common sense stuff as well. My advise would be to do as many mocks as you can then there shouldn't be to much stuff to catch you out.

who ever you choose to do your course with ,it is all done on line and you need to have somewhere to study ,without interruptions ,it is mostly common sense and just builds on any knowledge you may already have ,with my RAE it was module based learning with a small set of questions at the end of each section ,you go at your own pace and move on to the next module when you are ready i am sure if someone like me who left school a very long time ago can do it ,then anyone can ,and apart from anything else ,it improves your knowledge ,which is always a winner in my book

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching. Thumbswayup

Did mine with Pigs Can Fly last week. Excellent cause material and easy to follow. Having not studied for well over 20 years and being over 70 I was a bit apprehensive about the exam. The team at Pigs Can Fly were very supportive and as they said, and someone else said above, a lot of the exam is common sense. Also, take your time both with the learning & particularly the exam. Let's face it, lockdown is going to last a fair while yet, so you've nothing else to do!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser