DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi - soon to be Mini owner

jowlymonster

Reactions
Hi folks,
In the next month or so, I should be getting a Mavic Mini - for my 10 year anniversary at work I get a gift and sadly the budget doesn't stretch to a Pro 2 ;)
I figure I will use the mini to see how I get on with drone photography and filming then probably upgrade to the Pro 2 or possibly the Air 2 depending on how reviews pan out. Although my day job is in IT, I enjoy travel photography and occasional vlogs, so my aims with the drone are two-fold:
1 - To get some new angles and viewpoints for landscape photography
2 - To add some new angles of b-roll for my vlogs

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching
and stay safe.. Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I also fly a MM and have many fun flights. You will find plenty of support and assistance here in the forum. We look forward to seeing your part of the world.

Hi folks,
In the next month or so, I should be getting a Mavic Mini - for my 10 year anniversary at work I get a gift and sadly the budget doesn't stretch to a Pro 2 ;)
I figure I will use the mini to see how I get on with drone photography and filming then probably upgrade to the Pro 2 or possibly the Air 2 depending on how reviews pan out. Although my day job is in IT, I enjoy travel photography and occasional vlogs, so my aims with the drone are two-fold:

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reactions: mrjohnc1 and Xanadu
Hi folks,
Welcome to the forum from the deserts of t! Enjoy.

welcome to the forum if you could add to your gift fund then maybe you could get the MA2
Yeah, I asked exactly that question! But apparently not - so I will get to grips with the mini (even better now it has manual exposure, although I will need to find some NDs) and then if I enjoy it, look to upgrade...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kitkat