DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi there got my new DGI air2s and ready to soar!

robert13

Reactions
I was thinking of buying the FPV but didn’t like the idea of always having to have a spotter next to me so I’m doing a bit of an experiment with the Epson BT 300 smart glasses and my new Air2S .Now there are some technical hurdles but I think I can get them working and I’ll let you all know so I can have the best of both worlds flying my drone normally and then flying it as an FPV without having to have anybody with me if anyone else has done this already please let me know as I would love some advice and yes I know the BT 300 is only 32-bit and the drone is 64-bit but by casting I can (hopefully) use the very latest DJI software …We shall see. Anyway love the forum

I was thinking of buying the FPV but didn’t like the idea of always having to have a spotter next to me so I’m doing a bit of an experiment with the Epson BT 300 smart glasses and my new Air2S .Now there are some technical hurdles but I think I can get them working and I’ll let you all know so I can have the best of both worlds flying my drone normally and then flying it as an FPV without having to have anybody with me if anyone else has done this already please let me know as I would love some advice and yes I know the BT 300 is only 32-bit and the drone is 64-bit but by casting I can (hopefully) use the very latest DJI software …We shall see. Anyway love the forum
Welcome to the forum from the beautiful mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Hello from the Crossroads of America robert13.

Use the search engine of this site and see what you can find.

He is one thread that discuses the use of an interface box with the goggles.

I've always wanted a pair of these since flying the Spark, but they cost as much the aircraft itself.

Good luck and welcome to the Forum. ?

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! ? Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Greetings

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Air 2S, I absolutely love mine! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929