DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi to all Gordon from Scotland just purchased Mavic 2 Pro +Smart controller

Welcome to the forum! My compliments on picking up the flagship of the Mavic lineup. I found the search feature extremely helpful in answering my questions, before posting a pretty common question.

Safe a healthy flying to you, Sir!

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . ?

You do have a beautiful country. Watched the ‘Golf Mates’ ( you tubers) tour the hidden gem Golf courses north east coast . Some fantastic drone shots related to their expedition. I have the M2P and know that you have tons of fun ahead of you.

this forum is very well run. It is as deep technically as anyone would want. Welcome sir.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. You will find much support and assistance here. We look forward to your contributions and your view of the world.

looking forward to capturing the beautiful landscape scenes from my homeland and already got a few questions hopefully u can answer thanks G
Hi Gordo55, like yourself I have only had my mavic 2 zoom for a few weeks and a novice to the drone scene, I live in the KY6 area and if you live nearby we might manage to meet up and fly together and maybe learn from each other.

looking forward to capturing the beautiful landscape scenes from my homeland and already got a few questions hopefully u can answer thanks G
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro and Smart Controller, Fly safe and have fun!

like u just just getting some practice in .. gping up to Durness in Sept hope weathers better than here at moment

Reactions: mrjohnc1

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suilven