DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hi!

Michel-NL

Reactions
Heya folks,

As are most people that create topics in this section I reckon, I am pretty new to drones. Bought mine just yesterday, and was able to play with mine for the first time today, after the charging and the firmware update.

I just gotta find out which controller settings to use, as I find the default one to be a bit annoying, every time I want to move forward I ascend haha.

Anyway, im 29, from the Netherlands. Very much into travel photography but wanted to get some film footage as well, so I kinda needed a drone. I've always been taught that if you do something, you do it right the first time.

Currently living and working in Australia for a bit, and when I've saved up some more money to start traveling down the coast, I hopefully will have gotten the hang of flying the drone to create some stunning video's.

I came here mostly to learn a lot, as I was already struggling at first on the position of the rotor blades etc, and where to insert the micro sd card (to find out it came with one already).

I may not always be posting, but i'll be reading!

Cheers,

Michel

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

This sure is a worldy forum.looking forward to your pics.
IMO the best way to learn ,,,Read and watch Youtube. get a couple extra batteries ,find a wide open space (preferably not an airport:D)put it in beginner mode and practice.ThumbswayupThumbswayup

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Heya folks,

As are most people that create topics in this section I reckon, I am pretty new to drones. Bought mine just yesterday, and was able to play with mine for the first time today, after the charging and the firmware update.

I just gotta find out which controller settings to use, as I find the default one to be a bit annoying, every time I want to move forward I ascend haha.

Anyway, im 29, from the Netherlands. Very much into travel photography but wanted to get some film footage as well, so I kinda needed a drone. I've always been taught that if you do something, you do it right the first time.

Currently living and working in Australia for a bit, and when I've saved up some more money to start traveling down the coast, I hopefully will have gotten the hang of flying the drone to create some stunning video's.

I came here mostly to learn a lot, as I was already struggling at first on the position of the rotor blades etc, and where to insert the micro sd card (to find out it came with one already).

I may not always be posting, but i'll be reading!

Cheers,

Michel
Howdy from Wyoming MICHEL-NL, Welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Thanks guys! This forum has been helpful to me already :), especially in regards to regulation and to help me with my stuck stock micro SD which appears to be a common issue.

I took it out for a couple of spins yesterday, had a good time with it, although I was pretty much focused on learning basic controls rather than actually getting into all the possibilities that the drone offers.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silfumus