DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High from Minnesota

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Aye... he hasn't seen it yet but I know he'll be asking for the keys soon enough!

Welcome to the forum! :)

Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic Air 2:
  • The current Mavic Air 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic Air 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic Air 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.
I appreciate all of the information... it's going to help a great deal.

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup
I never shy from asking and enjoy standing by wide-eyed in awe of man and machine. Crazy amount of technology and experience on this site... and I've only peeked a few minutes.

This is going to be a blast.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots!

Yes it has! :cool:. Do I understand from your name You ride?
I do. The name is a leftover from my younger days riding a Classic FLH 80 80. Slipped on back to Triumphs in 2000 but that old shovelhead will never be forgotten. Not riding as much and am picking up a few new and interesting skills. Unexpectedly ran into a deal on a Spark and got the bug from it. This spring and summer should be a blast combineing riding and flying. Will need to find a way to mobile charge batteries. New world problems ... :)

New MA2 owner just yesterday, with two short flights logged. Gifted my Spark to my 12 yr old grandson and will be enjoying time with him this year.

Never flew the Spark much; it was a crashed fixer upper I picked up and repaired to pass on but had so much fun I thought I'd get serious and learn more so I can help him learn as well. Finding out there is a lot to learn and will use this site to glean as much as I can.

So far it's been up, forward, back, left, right and down. So far all of that as intended!

The Red Barron won't be seeing me on his Six for quite a while.

I'll go to lurking for a bit but am ready to ask questions when needed.

Take care all!
There is a fellow in Rochester that does some very nice work - Bing Err - check him out on youtube.
Mine is ETCflyers

There is a fellow in Rochester that does some very nice work - Bing Err - check him out on youtube.
Mine is ETCflyers

I remember learning how to do the "Tiny Planets" on the Spark years ago thanks to BingErr tutorial on Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor).

Here's his channel on YouTube. :)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada