DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

High from Minnesota

ClassicFLH

Reactions
New MA2 owner just yesterday, with two short flights logged. Gifted my Spark to my 12 yr old grandson and will be enjoying time with him this year.

Never flew the Spark much; it was a crashed fixer upper I picked up and repaired to pass on but had so much fun I thought I'd get serious and learn more so I can help him learn as well. Finding out there is a lot to learn and will use this site to glean as much as I can.

So far it's been up, forward, back, left, right and down. So far all of that as intended!

The Red Barron won't be seeing me on his Six for quite a while.

I'll go to lurking for a bit but am ready to ask questions when needed.

Take care all!

Hello from the Hoosier Heartland ClassicFLH.

Never flew the Spark much;

I flew mine yesterday. ?

Gifted my Spark to my 12 yr old grandson and will be enjoying time with him this year.

I hope he enjoys the Spark as it's not a toy, but a very good starter drone and since it's in the DJI family, he will be flying yours soon. ;)

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Hi ClassicFLH Welcome to Mavic Pilots.
New flyer advice,
Wide open space.
Slow & easy
Power-lines & trees are evil.
Don't expect RTH (Return To Home) to save you especially if you are under trees.
Don't forget to read the manual ;)
Download Air 2 manual HERE
You want an SD card that is U3 for 4K
Most of all have FUN

Welcome to the forum! :)

New MA2 owner just yesterday
Here are some things to help you get started with your Mavic Air 2:
  • The current Mavic Air 2 manual can be downloaded here (it doesn't come in the box). Other important documents can be found on the Mavic Air 2 downloads page.

• Check out this getting started guide for some tips not found in the Mavic Air 2 manual.

• This video covers all the basics of the Mavic Air 2.

• Your drone batteries will last longer if you use and maintain them like this.

• Practice flying outdoors in a wide open location that's free of all obstacles. Don't attempt to fly inside your house or in other confined locations.

• The drone records flight data each time you fly. You can decrypt and view those flight logs with these tools.

• Check out MavicHelp.com for commonly used accessories you might need.

New MA2 owner just yesterday, with two short flights logged. Gifted my Spark to my 12 yr old grandson and will be enjoying time with him this year.

Never flew the Spark much; it was a crashed fixer upper I picked up and repaired to pass on but had so much fun I thought I'd get serious and learn more so I can help him learn as well. Finding out there is a lot to learn and will use this site to glean as much as I can.

So far it's been up, forward, back, left, right and down. So far all of that as intended!

The Red Barron won't be seeing me on his Six for quite a while.

I'll go to lurking for a bit but am ready to ask questions when needed.

Take care all!
Welcome from Chilli Minneapolis

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan