DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Highland Cows

JacobT

Reactions
Some images I took of my neighbours who were just dozing around :) All shot on Mavic 2 Zoom.

9a1b4fa2b25f00520ba99ca82bbdbc6c.jpg
58a8634a499c7ed09e63cef3abb5388e.jpg
fe8f2558afb5be7378c1ee5b8e9c2581.jpg

I have the zoom too.. its nice to see it can take great pics, I have not taken any yet with mine.

Reactions: JacobT
I have the zoom too.. its nice to see it can take great pics, I have not taken any yet with mine.

I was at one point thinking I should maybe get the Pro not the Zoom, because all the best photos I see on Instagram or from a M2 Pro. However, this Zoom has really proved itself today!

Reactions: mereflyer
Very nice shots! Have taken photos of my horse, and mini donkeys with drones. The animals, quite surprisingly, show little reaction to the close proximity.

Thank you! Yes the cows were really not worried about it at all. I had it about one two metres away and it is quite loud when it running, but the cow wasn’t fazed!

Reactions: mereflyer
Nice highland coooo!
I worked offshore based out of Aberdeen for 21 years....rotated out of western Canada. Good times.
Where was the picture taken?

Reactions: JacobT
Some images I took of my neighbours who were just dozing around :) All shot on Mavic 2 Zoom.

9a1b4fa2b25f00520ba99ca82bbdbc6c.jpg
58a8634a499c7ed09e63cef3abb5388e.jpg
fe8f2558afb5be7378c1ee5b8e9c2581.jpg
Nice shots! However, I do have some concerns.... being that these are your neighbors, how well do you know them?
These cows may identify as humans, and wouldn't this be invading their privacy? And if they do identify as humans, then you are breaking sUAS rules of flying over people who are not directly participating in the flying event. ;)

Sorry, there is a blizzard outside and I can't go fly, so I'm bored and trying to pass the time!

Really though, nice pics. How can the cow see where are its eyes? Lol

Nice shots! However, I do have some concerns.... being that these are your neighbors, how well do you know them?
These cows may identify as humans, and wouldn't this be invading their privacy? And if they do identify as humans, then you are breaking sUAS rules of flying over people who are not directly participating in the flying event. ;)

Sorry, there is a blizzard outside and I can't go fly, so I'm bored and trying to pass the time!

LOL!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Not sure how it can see. I think they cut the fringe every so often tho. Wasn’t fazed at all by the drone. That’s probably why [emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Not sure how it can see. I think they cut the fringe every so often tho. Wasn’t fazed at all by the drone. That’s probably why [emoji23]
Ha! I find that the only animals that are fazed by the drone is my own! The cat tore down the hallway and hid under the bed immediately after this shot, and the pooch barks and chases it, but if I lower down to his reach, he just stares at it. I think he has made it a game.
Both pics were shot with Tello.
20830723dabc81914cce83fa6e3029ee.jpg
c95caa46d41d37b8b74aa4abc3dccc36.jpg

Ha! I find that the only animals that are fazed by the drone is my own! The cat tore down the hallway and hid under the bed immediately after this shot, and the pooch barks and chases it, but if I lower down to his reach, he just stares at it. I think he has made it a game.
Both pics were shot with Tello.
20830723dabc81914cce83fa6e3029ee.jpg
c95caa46d41d37b8b74aa4abc3dccc36.jpg

Brilliant! Keep trying and Maybe when they’re used to it it will be fine.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manifest