DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 A departure from my usual style

Coconut Island Drones

Reactions
Some cow's & a drone. So a bit of a departure from my normal style of video but was out flying & filming the other day and these cow's were watching me for a good 20 minutes so decided to let them star in their own wee movie. As I said it's a departure from my normal style so really hope you like it.

Too funny

I like it. There are some good visuals, with the brownish cows, the green grass, and the foggy background. And the audio is a great cow tune. They're certainly healthy looking.

What was causing them to move? They didn't seem to be responding to the drone. Were they spooking because of you walking toward them?

I like it. There are some good visuals, with the brownish cows, the green grass, and the foggy background. And the audio is a great cow tune. They're certainly healthy looking.

What was causing them to move? They didn't seem to be responding to the drone. Were they spooking because of you walking toward them?
Thanks. Not sure why they went on the move as the drone didn't seem to be bothering them.

Reactions: MS Coast
Some cow's & a drone. So a bit of a departure from my normal style of video but was out flying & filming the other day and these cow's were watching me for a good 20 minutes so decided to let them star in their own wee movie. As I said it's a departure from my normal style so really hope you like it.
It looks to me like the cows are running away from the drone.

Reactions: Spartan Drones
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N