DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hit Me Up if You Find Yourself in Springfield, Mo.

Any of you Springfieldians repair your own drones?

I'm currently waiting on gimble parts for one of my Mavic Pros.

Ok, don't want to drag this up from the grave here, but I would like to maybe arrange a meetup one of these days for us folks in the Springfield MO area. I have owned a few drones and recently got an Air, but I would certainly not classify myself as experienced.

Ok, don't want to drag this up from the grave here, but I would like to maybe arrange a meetup one of these days for us folks in the Springfield MO area. I have owned a few drones and recently got an Air, but I would certainly not classify myself as experienced.
Sounds good. Once the weather clears up a bit. Where do you normally fly?

I don't have a "normally" yet really. I used to fly on my property but sold and now in between houses at the moment.

I used to enjoy flying my old P3P at Fellows lake, got some nice footage there before.

I mainly got this drone because I enjoy hiking and the MA is substantially more portable than the P3P hands down.

I plan on heading back to Fellows when the weather cooperates to get some more practice while have some good opportunity for some nice shots.

Where is fellows lake? I'm from kc and find myself driving down that way somewhat frequently

Fellows Lake is between Springfield and a small town called Fair Grove.

I am wanting to get some nice footage of Wilson's Creek Battlefield. Since that is a national park I am planning on taking off and operating from just outside the park to make sure and stay clear of the laws.

Currently live in Kansas City, but from the Springfield area. I get down several times a year!

Just wanted to leave this here in case someone close to me gets into the Mavic world and is looking to go do some flying. I'm just starting out in the UAS world with a Mavic but I can tell I'm going to always enjoy this. :)
Thanks!
Jeff
I'm planning to be a 1st time drone owner SOON (looking seriously at M3P) - looking for relevant advice - awbusiek at gmail

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78