DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

hmm...sold my sealed mavic but buyer insists that it's not new (i'm getting scammed?)

I can't believe that a high dollar item, doesn't have serial numbers on a receipt, even Walmart does this, I can see a battery not having it, but when I bought my wife her iPad, it had it on the receipt, as did my mini iPad, and these were under $1000.00, purchased at an Apple Store, and I was told by the cashier to be sure and hang onto the receipt for exchange or returns, and I'd need it for warranty work. Sooooo hmmm

Believe it. My receipt from Apple is the same. The blanked out portions are the order number and the receipt number. I checked against my Mavic serial number, no match.

Your wife's iPad was produced by Apple, and that's why they are set up to track serial numbers, and the Mavic is just a piece of lifestyle accessory that they happen to resell. So I suspect that's the reason there's no serial number on the receipt.

i just picked up 2 more this past weekend from the apple store.

the receipt (again) does not have the serial numbers. the receipt just has the part number.

i had the apple employee open them in front of me to make sure that everything looked legit inside and both were brand new.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada