DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Holiday Train filmed with M2P in Rochester, MN. *month late, sorry

BingErr

Reactions

Going through lots of old footage and editing this week. Realized I never posted this Christmas footage. Got some nice angles of the Canadian Pacific Holiday Train in the day. Next year I'll have to get some night shots of it.

me too

Get a playback error when I click play. Also no preview. Be sure the vid is set to “public” or “share”.
Very strange. It's showing up on Facebook and Reddit but not here. I'll look into it

Not long enough more!
The train or the video? I did have fun chasing it with the drone. I would film more trains like this if I knew their schedule going through Rochester. Most of the time when I hear them from home it's already too late to try to get there and get the drone in the air.

Reactions: old man mavic
Is there a way to edit my original post. It appears you can only edit posts for a short time now. When did that start?
Must have been in the last week or so.
Completely without notice or explanation! :oops:

Must have been in the last week or so.
Completely without notice or explanation! :oops:
ok, thought it must have been recently. I wonder how much the admins/moderators will do if you ask nicely. Do you think they could delete #1 and #4 and move #5 to the top? I wonder if they will help clean up threads now that the editing rules have changed.

ok, thought it must have been recently. I wonder how much the admins/moderators will do if you ask nicely. Do you think they could delete #1 and #4 and move #5 to the top? I wonder if they will help clean up threads now that the editing rules have changed.
I wish some announcement had been made about it, along with the reason, and the new parameters. They certainly should be willing to clean up issues created by the new policy. I know on PM's you have always only had 5 minutes for any edits. Along with no editing after the unknown new time period comes the inability to delete, once the clock runs down. Older posts with incorrect information can no longer be corrected or deleted by the author. This could lead to potential problems. @Thomas B , can you shed some light on the new editing rules for posters, and why they were implemented, and imposed without any explanation or notification?

Great video. I have a nearby busy railway but no snow! I hope to compile some picturesque train drone videos to show the skirting of the harbour and estuaries by the trains, you've inspired me. Thanks.

Reactions: BingErr
Great video. I have a nearby busy railway but no snow! I hope to compile some picturesque train drone videos to show the skirting of the harbour and estuaries by the trains, you've inspired me. Thanks.
Great, can't wait to see them.

Cool video!
great idea by the railway.
@Thomas B Can you shed some light on the new editing time period rules and parameters for posters, and why they were suddenly implemented, and imposed without any explanation or notification?

Last edited:
Finally got this to work. sorry for the delay. Is there a way to edit my original post. It appears you can only edit posts for a short time now. When did that start?
Nice one!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78