DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Carinthia - (Proof of concept/work in progress)

Photo-Sorko

Reactions
Site
photo-sorko.at
Hey there,
as said in my introduction thread, I'll try to make an image film about the country I live. Of course it'll take a lot of time to get all the shots and the editing and and and...
To get a better idea what I can do and what I can't I just started with the few clips I already have. Some of them may find their way into the final film, some not. I'd like to show you what I've so far, to get some feedback and maybe some suggestions. I'll try to get into Litchi in the next weeks for even smoother shots. It's not so easy because the Map-Quality is really poor in my region.

Air footage: Mavic 2 Zoom
Ground Footage: Osmo Pocket

I'll be pleased about every criticism regardless of positive or negative. And yes, the end is just a cut in this WiP.

Thanks and greetings
Jürgen

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
Hey there,
as said in my introduction thread, I'll try to make an image film about the country I live. Of course it'll take a lot of time to get all the shots and the editing and and and...
To get a better idea what I can do and what I can't I just started with the few clips I already have. Some of them may find their way into the final film, some not. I'd like to show you what I've so far, to get some feedback and maybe some suggestions. I'll try to get into Litchi in the next weeks for even smoother shots. It's not so easy because the Map-Quality is really poor in my region.

Air footage: Mavic 2 Zoom
Ground Footage: Osmo Pocket

I'll be pleased about every criticism regardless of positive or negative. And yes, the end is just a cut in this WiP.

Thanks and greetings
Jürgen

Stunning footage! The music and the editing/footage go very well together! Keep up the good work![emoji1474][emoji16]

It's in Austria: Carinthia - Wikipedia
Maybe you once heard of the lake Wörther (Wörthersee)?

Greetings
Jürgen
Ah! I was in Austria a few years ago. We were in Innsbruck, Vienna, Salzburg and of course the Salt Mines. Beautiful country and my grandparents on my mother's side were Austrian. I did not see that castle on the hill in your video, and that alone is enough to make me want to return along with plenty of other reasons. Thanks for the video, and I look forward to the full version.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique