DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Holiday with the mavic and keeping SD cards always empty

I use a RAVPower File Hub Plus...

These also have the added benefit of being a wireless travel router (handy for sharing a WiFi connection if your hotel, etc. restricts the number of devices you can connect with), USB hub, and a SD card reader, etc. I also use this one (HooToo Wireless Travel Router: http://a.co/7HI57Em) and it serves as a battery backup as well.

I have a 3tb Western Digital My Passport Pro. It has a built in SD card reader with one touch copy feature, and it’s a really small footprint so it doesn’t take up a lot of room.
I use a 2Tb WD My Passport as well. Love it. You can set it up to transfer and delete, or just transfer, in which case you reformat the card when you place it back in the bird. It is a wireless unit as well that you can access from a smart phone to check the video and images.

I am going my first holiday next month with the Mavic and I wonder what you people do, to transfer the data from the sd cards of the mavic to a bigger one and not using the laptop, as I am not planning to take it with me. I have 3 sd cards but in case I will need more space and a backup I will know what to use. Is there something avaliable to make this possible? to transfer everything in 1 storage and keeping the mavic sd card always empty to use. I have a 2 week holiday so I will need good storage. Thanks
Get a external hardrive to store everything on. An otg cable and hardrive will enable you to pull it off your tablet or phone easily.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro