DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Hope it's ok to share this cool video here....

And I just spent $1500+ to get back into fpv flying.

I use to fly fpv but just hated the view from analog goggles. The digital DJI fpv system will be a nice change.
I see you're from Tampa Bay area, my brother lives in Sarasota with a nice lil FPV set up. (Marmotte custom built, cinewhoop, trash can, and just built a racer, but I can't remember the size)

He got me in to DJI then turned his back on em! Said, "meh, FPV is more fun"
I said, "well yeah, but FPV doesn't pay my bills"

Also, 5 minute flight vs 30
Completely cut off from the rest of the world vs seeing nature's beauty
1080p transmission

The list goes on...

Don't get me wrong, FPV has its place, and I want a part of the action, but right now DJI is the way to go for me.

I see you're from Tampa Bay area, my brother lives in Sarasota with a nice lil FPV set up. (Marmotte custom built, cinewhoop, trash can, and just built a racer, but I can't remember the size)

1080p transmission

The list goes on...

Don't get me wrong, FPV has its place, and I want a part of the action, but right now DJI is the way to go for me.
Are the digital DJI Goggles really all that clear like I've been hearing? I have the Phantom 4 Pro V2. I've never used goggles before but did not like the 'analog' screen that I saw images of.

1080p transmission

The list goes on...

Yeah, just north west of Tampa in Trinity, closer to the beach.

I'm definitely not getting rid of my MA2 and I still plan on getting the M3P once it drops.

I learned to fly on toy grade drones that if you let go of the sticks they would fall out of the sky and a few years ago would fly my friends FPV setups. While liking it the analog view always stopped me from buying my own setup. They use to try so hard to get me away from my Phantoms. My FPV friends could never understand why I preferred drones that can basically fly themselves. Now with the digital DJI FPV setup it's time to get my own.

I'm just adding the FPV to my gear for shots that you could never get with a Mavic/Phantom/Inspire type drone. You can get some really creative shots with an Insta360 One R strapped to a Cinewhoop.

Reactions: itsneedtokno
That is just crazy.
He/she must've crashed that drone a few times flying that close to everything.

I have to say, the video was more than 3 minutes long. I wonder how many people just clicked it off at the 3 minute mark and went elsewhere looking for excitement? :p
I have another comment but the mods would just edit it out!

Not gonna lie, I had "dreams" that my Mavic 2 Air would be able to follow me like this!! But, it's still a great drone!! This video is shot with a racing drone, and is amazing skills on both "pilots".

Loved the video!
I’m assuming he’s using goggles? I would be worried about lag time when flying that close to trees ?

Not sure which is more impressive, the riding or the flying. Top marks from me. Not something I can do in my wildest imagination. I think these "cinewhoops" are the future. And future means now!

Reactions: ScottsMA2
That was incredible. Couldn't imagine doing that from either perspective. The only negative is having to push the bike back up the hill ?.

Reactions: ScottsMA2

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dseyna