DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Horizon tilt issue

jehou

Reactions
Any updates on a fix for this ongoing problem other than always calibrating gimbal and adjusting tilt?

Reactions: GavieboyDji
Any updates on a fix for this ongoing problem other than always calibrating gimbal and adjusting tilt?
Just send it in to DJI for repair if it's still under warranty or refresh. Doing repairs yourself or sending it to an unauthorized repair center will void your warranty and refresh, and will make it ineligible for future care refresh plus plans.

Just send it in to DJI for repair if it's still under warranty or refresh. Doing repairs yourself or sending it to an unauthorized repair center will void your warranty and refresh, and will make it ineligible for future care refresh plus plans.

Not sure what this lady is talking about but try to autocalibrate the gimbal and the IMU.

No crashes at all. Was wondering if DJI had come up with a fix.

Its an individual Mavic problem and not a firmware issue. I see many Mavics that come and go, and some gimbals are rock steady, others have gimbal drift, other gimbals couldnt find a level horizon if they were sitting on a table.

Its an individual Mavic problem and not a firmware issue. I see many Mavics that come and go, and some gimbals are rock steady, others have gimbal drift, other gimbals couldnt find a level horizon if they were sitting on a table.
So replacing the gimbal and camera assembly is the fix? Provided the new assembly is a good one. Thks

Reactions: Former Member
I'm having massive horizon tilting problems it's that bad it's like it's drunk when I yaw to right or left. You just see it trying to a just then it gets it right then when I yaw again it's hunting again.

Do you have an Air?
No, I have the Mavic 1 And Spark, The spark is always rock steady and I've never had problems with the horizon.
I have just reset to factory and refreshed the 500 firmware on assistant will test fly when I finish work tomorrow.
First, I need to do the imu and calibrate the compass And then reset the gimble as well.
Will update to see if that fixes the horizon issues.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato