DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Horrible Feeling Ok Now. Don't let this happen to you.

• Thread starter Deleted member 114292
  • Start date
It's one of the small touches I like on the Mavic 2 series as there was one occasion I was caught out with the original Mavic Pro and was caught out one time that was happily filming then realised there was no SD card :(

Reactions: Hank Fink
Yep, heart drops out of your chest but then... if there is no Ss card inserted and you then insert one after she is powered up it has already switched to internal also! You get home and no pics on the sad card. ? but they are on the m2p

Yep, heart drops out of your chest but then... if there is no Ss card inserted and you then insert one after she is powered up it has already switched to internal also! You get home and no pics on the sad card. ? but they are on the m2p
Thank you I did not know that perhaps that is what happened!

Nice that everything worked out well for you with the pictures. You dodged the bullet on that one. Others have not been so fortunate, with there SD card. I have been using a preflight Check list, one of the reminders is to make sure I have my SD card formated
and inserted in the drone. Other reminders are; Visual check for cracks in the hull.
Battery: swelling/or outer damage/battery charged at 100%. Remote control: 100% charged. Ipad: 100% charged.Map: Cached on iPad, conflict with other traffic.
Camera: Protection cover and gimbal support on. Especially if transporting to another location. I keep mine in a back pack, from one location to another. If it was not for the check list, I would have gone up with 50% charge in my Remote control. Any way fly safe, have fun.

Nice that everything worked out well for you with the pictures. You dodged the bullet on that one. Others have not been so fortunate, with there SD card. I have been using a preflight Check list, one of the reminders is to make sure I have my SD card formated
and inserted in the drone. Other reminders are; Visual check for cracks in the hull.
Battery: swelling/or outer damage/battery charged at 100%. Remote control: 100% charged. Ipad: 100% charged.Map: Cached on iPad, conflict with other traffic.
Camera: Protection cover and gimbal support on. Especially if transporting to another location. I keep mine in a back pack, from one location to another. If it was not for the check list, I would have gone up with 50% charge in my Remote control. Any way fly safe, have fun.
I had a perfectly functioning Sd card I always do it just did not record to. It

Reactions: SpitFire
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum