DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Horrible mavic clone ?

I find it funny what some people consider to be unstable . I have one of these to FPV through the house with and it is very stable . Most of these little cheap quads are great .

Eachine E010S 65mm Micro FPV Racing Quadcopter with 800TVL CMOS Based On F3 Brush Flight Controller

I found that to be the case too with the little X5C I ordered. I sent it back because there was a defect with it losing connection with as little as 10 feet. But it was SUPER stable .. which was awesome.

Ha! Thanks for the share. Yeah, for $60 I think I'll buy one for my kids. (and I like the idea of having it on hand to hand-over if ever requested. LOL)

Thanks a lot, NOW, can you tell me the best way to get this coffee off my monitor's screen?

Griz

Maybe you even have to wait months and months for it to arrive after you order it ?

That would certainly give it a real authentic Mavic feel ;-)

Reactions: Dw911
Oh, man, for $56 with free shipping... I'm kind of curious. I really don't think it's going to be shipping by May 20th, though. I think you can kiss that money goodbye and be lucky if the toy that is finally delivered does half of what the ad says.

Still, that is a very funny link to read. Some of the best Chinglish I've read in a while. This was my favorite section; (attached) :D

Screen Shot 2017.jpg

People, please...don't throw your drones in the fire. :)

I found that to be the case too with the little X5C I ordered. I sent it back because there was a defect with it losing connection with as little as 10 feet. But it was SUPER stable .. which was awesome.
I gave away my X5SW, but kept my MJX X600 for memory sake. Both fly with the wind. Same direction I mean.

Have a clone for starters is good, get yourself familiar with drone controls, wouldn't mind if crashed one. Then fly with the real deal would be much easier I guess.

Last edited:
Have a clone for starters is good, get yourself familiar with drone controls, would mind if crashed one. Then fly with the real deal would be much easier I guess.

That's basically how I started. Bought a cheap drone with no gps to learn the controls with.
A Dji drone then feels ridiculously easy to fly !

Reactions: Ashley
same with me, started with syma x5c. Even the worse crash would not cost more than 5 euros. I would never recommend a Mavic to a beginner.

Reactions: Ashley

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kueaue